Коты-воители. Новая история

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Коты-воители. Новая история » Нововведения » Собственно, нововведения

Собственно, нововведения

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 2001

В этой темке будет все новое, что произошло с нашим многострадальным сайтом

тэкс, я немного обновила список племен. Теперь открыта все роли в Ветре, предводительница теней и глашатый в грозе.
Список администрации тоже обновлен

Хорошо... можно я потом буду предводительницей племени Теней? И смен мне статус пожалуйста на Если я смотрю на человека, я смотрю ему в глаза

Чернобойка написал(а):

можно я потом буду предводительницей племени Теней?

конечно) ток это отыграть надо будет))

статус поменяла

Солнечная Звезда
Ну ладно... Только я с этим повременю пока...

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

This article is truly a pleasant one it helps new the web people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

I read this piece of writing completely concerning the difference of most recent and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

Highly descriptive blog, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your site is very useful. Thank you for sharing!

Wonderful, what a website it is! This weblog provides useful information to us, keep it up.

I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours lately, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web will likely be much more useful than ever before.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to convey her.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth was once a entertainment account it. Look advanced to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the great work.

When someone writes an post he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be actually something which I feel I would never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I'm taking a look forward for your subsequent submit, I'll try to get the hold of it!

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done a superb job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Internet explorer. Exceptional Blog!

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!

I blog often and I truly thank you for your information. This article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

I read this post fully regarding the comparison of latest and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

It's awesome for me to have a web page, which is good for my know-how. thanks admin

Wonderful work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Disgrace on the search engines for no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thanks =)

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Hi, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Вы здесь » Коты-воители. Новая история » Нововведения » Собственно, нововведения